Backgroundback•ground (bak′ground′),USA pronunciation n.
- the ground or parts, as of a scene, situated in the rear (opposed to foreground).
- the part of a painted or carved surface against which represented objects and forms are perceived or depicted: a portrait against a purple background.
- the part of an image represented as being at maximum distance from the frontal plane.
- one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.
- the social, historical, and other antecedents or causes of an event or condition: the background of the war.
- the complex of physical, cultural, and psychological factors that serves as the environment of an event or experience;
the set of conditions against which an occurrence is perceived.
- the totality of effects that tend to obscure a phenomenon under investigation and above which the phenomenon must be detected.
- (in an electronic device for transmitting or receiving signals) the sum of the effects, as noise or random signals, from which a phenomenon must differentiate itself in character or degree in order to be detected.
- in or into the background, unobtrusive;
out of sight or notice;
in or into obscurity: He kept his dishonest dealings in the background.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as a background: background noise.
- to supply a background to: The passenger's idle thoughts were backgrounded by the drone of the plane's engines.
- to supply a background of information for: To background themselves, reporters dug through all available files on the case.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Hello guys, this picture is about Background Barn Wood (ordinary Barn Wood Background #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1555 x 1037. It's file size is just 387 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Barn Wood Background.
The toilet is normally smaller, in comparison to additional suites in the home. They also are apt to have multiple angles, therefore Barn Wood Background can be extremely complicated. The distinction between an excellent job plus a negative job that requires to become repainted depends primarily around quality and the color of the color chosen for your job. The hues used affect how the bedroom is sensed.
When Background Barn Wood (ordinary Barn Wood Background #4) which can be prone-to shape and form, there are many coloring available which contain ides. Nonetheless, usually, colour created specifically for the lavatory is sufficient. Be sure the location to wall or the roof that's generally included in the gear should be tightly closed in order to not peel.
Employing colors that are black makes the area seem smaller and deeper. Vivid colors jazz up the area, and make it seem larger. Moisture within the bathroom's total amount is much higher-than in additional rooms. Here is the major reason why colour is eliminated in precisely colored bathrooms. It should penetrate deeply enough to bathe the area that is decorated. This is determined by painting practices as well as the quality of color applied.