KohlerKöh•ler (kœ′lər),USA pronunciation n.
Wolf•gang (vôlf′gäng),USA pronunciation 1887–1967, German psychologist.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Bathtubsbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
KohlerKöh•ler (kœ′lər),USA pronunciation n.
Wolf•gang (vôlf′gäng),USA pronunciation 1887–1967, German psychologist.
Hello folks, this post is about Kohler Cast Iron Bathtubs Great Pictures #8 Kohler K-876 Bellwether 60\. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1290 x 1290. This picture's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Kohler Cast Iron Bathtubs.
The bathroom is usually smaller, when compared with different rooms in the home. Additionally they tend to have multiple sides, so Kohler Cast Iron Bathtubs Great Pictures #8 Kohler K-876 Bellwether 60\ can be very complex. The distinction between a terrible job that needs to become repainted and an excellent job depends generally around the colour chosen for the job's color. The shades used affect how the space is thought.
Applying colors that are black makes the area search richer. The space is brightened up by brilliant colors, and make it look bigger. Moisture within the bathroom's amount is a lot higher than in additional locations. This is actually the main reason why colour is removed in bathrooms that are properly colored. It must enter deep enough to cover the colored area. This is dependent upon the quality of coloring applied and painting practices.
When Kohler Cast Iron Bathtubs Great Pictures #8 Kohler K-876 Bellwether 60\ which are prone to form there are many color accessible which contain ides. However, generally, colour generated especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Make sure the area to wall or the threshold that is frequently covered by the equipment must be tightly closed in order to not peel.
Than to protect it later, remember, it really is simpler to avoid the reason behind the situation. Some opportunities the tube, are more likely to trigger troubles intime. They need to quickly do caulking to avoid destruction later. Baseboard is another spot that tends to crash paint.
Ensure shedding paint and the blobs don't eliminate effectively. For applying paint, mud all materials to provide an excellent groundwork. Ahead of the cover that was last, join must be reclaimed after priming.
Wait several days for that new Kohler Cast Iron Bathtubs Great Pictures #8 Kohler K-876 Bellwether 60\ to become governed carefully, before using the shower or tub. And to decrease damage's risk, constantly be sure keep the door available when the toilet isn't in use, and to use the ventilator.