Coalcoal (kōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a black or dark-brown combustible mineral substance consisting of carbonized vegetable matter, used as a fuel. Cf. anthracite, bituminous coal, lignite.
- a piece of glowing, charred, or burned wood or other combustible substance.
- charcoal (def. 1).
- heap coals of fire on someone's head, to repay evil with good in order to make one's enemy repent.
- rake, haul, drag, call, or take over the coals, to reprimand;
scold: They were raked over the coals for turning out slipshod work.
- to burn to coal or charcoal.
- to provide with coal.
- to take in coal for fuel.
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Methanemeth•ane (meth′ān;[Brit.]mē′thān),USA pronunciation n. [Chem.]
- a colorless, odorless, flammable gas, CH4, the main constituent of marsh gas and the firedamp of coal mines, obtained commercially from natural gas: the first member of the methane, or alkane, series of hydrocarbons.
Hello , this blog post is about Coal Bed Methane Resources (amazing Coal Bed Methane Nice Design #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 914 x 595. This attachment's file size is only 117 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Coal Bed Methane.
Are you still within the disposition to make while in the kitchen were dirty? Has to be difficult, right? Cooking can be an action that involves feelings. If your dinners may also be severe in case you are feeling miserable because of this of the environment of the kitchen, Coal Bed Methane can be projected. Keeping your kitchen to maintain it clean and clean isn't a point that is easy.
Particularly if your kitchen equipment is so much and overcrowding. Herbs and not to mention the food substances are tossed. You will be missing the cooking disposition, should you choose not set an excellent Coal Bed Methane Resources (amazing Coal Bed Methane Nice Design #5) technique. Even when pressured, you are able to taste the cuisine is not not surprisingly. You will need a process in an kitchen that is effective. Cooking equipment, food spices and substances not only securely and to be located nicely but additionally within reach. Howto? Let's search together.
Produce Shelves For Equipment. Make so you are easy-to classify them a tray which will keep objects that are similar. If they need back, accumulation of similar things in one position accomplish and will simplify the research.