Lblb., pl. lbs., lb.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello peoples, this image is about 450 Lb Bench Press @ 200 Lbs ( 450 Lb Bench Press #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1574 x 885. It's file size is only 190 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: 450 Lb Bench Press.
Global warming's problem along with the elimination of recording that is illegal increasingly being echoed within our ears. Additionally, being an exotic place that likewise performed with a task because the lungs of the entire world. But what electricity if its citizenry less friendly to the setting, or does not? of alternate components, including 450 Lb Bench Press, less use for instance.
To be experienced and more proficient use bamboo, see idea sundries enhance the house with bamboo following editorial-style. Bamboo is associated with traditional materials which can be less contemporary. Probably this really is something which makes lots of people 'contemporary' who refuse to wear bamboo. But into furniture, bamboo can be changed in the hands of a creative head.
450 Lb Bench Press framed mirror by paint and supply is actually a contemporary national decorative ornaments. Though a simple appearance, towel holder manufactured from bamboo, such as in the photo above does not appear old-fashioned, definitely. Its simple layout, merged using a contemporary style minimalism that is interior. Once we recognize, the bamboo-portion having its ends closed. Sealed stops can be utilized as natural planting choice. Only need skill and dexterity, then be potted seed of bamboo.
Unique multipurpose sheet can be acquired from bamboo. Wooden planks arranged inside the form of the bamboo glance contemporary with a load but still you can find shades of exclusive and inventive. Sundries decoration occupancy of area divider or another partition. If the partition is usually derived from bamboo that was woven, but in the image of bamboo are manufactured full and deliberately arranged. Add lights that are yellow at the end to create atmosphere and dramatic outcomes.
Consistency bamboo on the bathroom's surfaces is manufactured only partly, not completely. Highlight wall was effectively develop into a center point within the bathroom of the design that is cultural that is current. Homes that are surely suitable, and eco-friendly for locations with tropical environment like Australia, 450 Lb Bench Press @ 200 Lbs ( 450 Lb Bench Press #1)'s roof. No need to be worried about bamboo roof's longevity and power, due to bamboo's advanced technology may be maintained and could be durable.