Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Hi folks, this image is about Edgewater Cabinets Reviews Memsaheb Net (attractive Edgewater Cabinets #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 669 x 496. It's file size is just 67 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Edgewater Cabinets.
The Edgewater Cabinets is not separated in the home ang yard decoration that was lovely. Beyond throwing plant you know enhance the backyard! Backyard design also includes design of the pad yard, a room in the playground to get a variety of function's middle. the models are seen by us. Possess a pad inside the yard could be good.
For motivation homemade yard that was exclusive can be seen while in the former garden decoration of the couch. Increase the vacation cabin or even a home, often takes devote the topic of the nation. Keeping with different areas of quality and candor and nature, a sign villa must provide harmony and peace. Many accommodations wood positioned in the zone or hamlet nations.
Many things can be done there, playing with the family, having a split while experiencing the day atmosphere and inexperienced areas, to just unwind using a walk across the villa we could do. The Edgewater Cabinets Reviews Memsaheb Net (attractive Edgewater Cabinets #1) might be made with wood or packet. It could be developed on the ground or on top of the tree. In-general, the cottage yard features a size that is small.