Installin•stall (in stôl′),USA pronunciation v.t.
Also, instal. in•stall′er, n.
- to place in position or connect for service or use: to install a heating system.
- to establish in an office, position, or place: to install oneself in new quarters.
- to induct into an office or the like with ceremonies or formalities.
Tintin (tin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., tinned, tin•ning.
- a low-melting, malleable, ductile metallic element nearly approaching silver in color and luster: used in plating and in making alloys, tinfoil, and soft solders. Symbol: Sn;
at. wt.: 118.69;
at. no.: 50;
sp. gr.: 7.31 at 20°C.
- See tin plate.
- any shallow pan, esp. one used in baking.
- any pot, box, can, or other container or vessel made of tin or tin plate.
- [Squash.]telltale (def. 8).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hermetically sealed can containing food.
- a small quantity of an illicit drug, esp. from two to five grams of cocaine: usually sold in a small plastic bag, a glassine envelope, or often a small tin container.
- made or consisting of tin or tin plate.
counterfeit: a set of tin values.
- indicating the tenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to cover or coat with tin.
- to coat with soft solder.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to preserve or pack (esp. food) in cans;
- to cover (windows and doors in an abandoned or unoccupied building or apartment) with sheets of tin to prevent vandalism or occupancy by vagrants, squatters, etc.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Panelspan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Hello folks, this image is about Install Stamped Tin Ceiling Panels ( Install Tin Ceiling Design Inspirations #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1024 x 768. It's file size is only 96 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Install Tin Ceiling.
Install Tin Ceiling Collection are not for all, but if you have an understanding of the great wrinkles in craft and architecture, then you love modern bedrooms. Now, you probably do not know how to generate the perfect contemporary bedroom arrangement and you may believe that it is something which the developer superstars are responsible for, however, you may also experience it in your house, having a small buying cautiously.
Rather, the bedroom pieces are modern along with the furniture is clean and clean in design and is often a trademark slice that will possibly work very well with others or endure by itself. As this is the biggest market of your room museum exhibit, you should begin with the bed, yourself.
In many cases, you need to think about today's bedroom like making your bedroom just like a memorial set. The present day bedroom and bedroom collection allows a contemporary art museum to be created by you in your room. Remember, following purpose while in the kind of modern furniture, the portions are naturally ready to do their job, but the emotion of the gallery comes in the fact they lack the more lavish style ornaments.