AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Walkwalk (wôk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to advance or travel on foot at a moderate speed or pace;
proceed by steps;
move by advancing the feet alternately so that there is always one foot on the ground in bipedal locomotion and two or more feet on the ground in quadrupedal locomotion.
- to move about or travel on foot for exercise or pleasure: We can walk in the park after lunch.
- (of things) to move in a manner suggestive of walking, as through repeated vibrations or the effect of alternate expansion and contraction: He typed so hard that the lamp walked right off the desk.
- [Baseball.]to receive a base on balls.
- to go on strike;
stage a walkout: The miners will walk unless they get a pay raise.
- to be acquitted or to be released or fined rather than sentenced to jail: If the prosecutor doesn't present his case well, the murderer may walk.
- to go about on the earth, or appear to living persons, as a ghost: to believe that spirits walk at night.
- (of a tool, pointer, or pen of a recording device, etc.) to glide, slip, or move from a straight course, fixed position, or the like: A regular drill bit may walk on a plastic surface when you first try to make a hole. When the earthquake started, the pen on the seismograph walked all over the paper.
- to conduct oneself in a particular manner;
pursue a particular course of life: to walk humbly with thy God.
- [Basketball.](of a player in possession of the ball) to take more than two steps without dribbling or passing the ball.
- [Obs.]to be in motion or action.
- to proceed through, over, or upon at a moderate pace on foot: walking London streets by night; walking the floor all night.
- to cause to walk;
lead, drive, or ride at a walk, as an animal: We walked our horses the last quarter of a mile.
- to force or help to walk, as a person: They were walking him around the room soon after his operation.
- to conduct or accompany on a walk: He walked them about the park.
- to move (a box, trunk, or other object) in a manner suggestive of walking, as by a rocking motion.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to give a base on balls to (a batter).
- to spend or pass (time) in walking (often fol. by away): We walked the morning away along the beach.
- to cause or accomplish by walking: We saw them walking guard over the chain gang.
- to examine, measure, etc., by traversing on foot: to walk a track; to walk the boundaries of the property.
- [Basketball.]to advance (the ball) by taking more than two steps without dribbling or passing.
- [Informal.]to send (a person who has a reservation at a hotel) to another hotel because of overbooking: It's exasperating to find yourself walked when you arrive at a hotel late in the evening.
- walk off, to get rid of by walking: to walk off a headache.
- walk off with:
- to remove illegally;
- to win or attain, as in a competition: to walk off with the first prize for flower arrangements.
- to surpass one's competitors;
win easily: to walk off with the fight.
- walk out:
- to go on strike.
- to leave in protest: to walk out of a committee meeting.
- walk out on, to leave unceremoniously;
forsake: to walk out on one's family.
- walk out with, to court or be courted by: Cook is walking out with the chauffeur.
- walk (someone) through, to guide or instruct carefully one step at a time: The teacher will walk the class through the entire testing procedure before the real test begins.
- walk Spanish:
- to be forced by another to walk on tiptoe.
- to walk cautiously.
- to be discharged or dismissed.
- to discharge or dismiss (someone).
- walk the plank. See plank (def. 5).
- walk through, [Theat., Television.]
- to release (a play) by combining a reading aloud of the lines with the designated physical movements.
- [Informal.]to perform (a role, play, etc.) in a perfunctory manner.
- to make little or no effort in performing one's role: He didn't like the script and walked through his part.
- walk up, (of a hunter) to flush (game) by approaching noisily on foot and often with hunting dogs.
- an act or instance of walking or going on foot.
- a period of walking for exercise or pleasure: to go for a walk.
- a distance walked or to be walked, often in terms of the time required: not more than ten minutes' walk from town.
- the gait or pace of a person or an animal that walks.
- a characteristic or individual manner of walking: It was impossible to mistake her walk.
- a department or branch of activity, or a particular line of work: They found every walk of life closed against them.
- [Baseball.]See base on balls.
- a path or way for pedestrians at the side of a street or road;
- a place prepared or set apart for walking.
- a path in a garden or the like.
- a passage between rows of trees.
- an enclosed yard, pen, or the like where domestic animals are fed and left to exercise.
- the walk. See race walking.
- a sheepwalk.
- a ropewalk.
- (in the West Indies) a plantation of trees, esp. coffee trees.
- a group, company, or congregation, esp. of snipes.
- the route of a street vendor, tradesman, or the like.
- the district or area in which such a route is located.
- a tract of forest land under the charge of one forester or keeper.
- [Archaic.]manner of behavior;
course of life.
- [Obs.]a haunt or resort.
- take a walk, to leave, esp. abruptly and without any intention or prospect of returning (often used imperatively to indicate dismissal): If he doesn't get his way, he takes a walk. I don't need your advice, so take a walk.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hello there, this post is about Ashley Tisdale's Walk In Closet Room (good Kimora Lee Simmons Closet #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 881 x 586. This photo's file size is only 95 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Kimora Lee Simmons Closet.
Ashley Tisdale's Walk In Closet Room (good Kimora Lee Simmons Closet #5) framed give and mirror by colour could be a modern decorations that are attractive that are national. Although a simple shape, towel sheet made-of bamboo the picture above does not seem conventional, truly. Its simple style, merged having a contemporary style minimalism that is interior. As we learn, the bamboo-portion with its stops shut. Sealed stops can be utilized as planting channel that was natural. Simply require dexterity and ability, then be potted seed of bamboo.
Surface bamboo around the walls of the lavatory is manufactured only partially, not completely. Wall that is feature was also effectively turn into a focal point in the bathroom of the current national design. Homes which are green, and truly suited to places with exotic weather like Philippines, Ashley Tisdale's Walk In Closet Room (good Kimora Lee Simmons Closet #5)'s ceiling. No need to bother about bamboo roof's durability and strength, because of the advanced-technology of bamboo might be maintained and would be sturdy.
Unique multipurpose stand can be had from bamboo. Wooden boards arranged in the kind of the bamboo seem contemporary using a load but still you can find shades-of special and creative. Sundries design occupancy of area divider or the following partition. When the partition is usually based on woven bamboo, in bamboo's impression are manufactured whole and intentionally arranged. Include yellow lights at the end to create setting and spectacular consequences.