4 images of Smart Choice Universal Dishwasher Mounting Kit (Countertop Mount) (Metal) ( Dishwasher Countertop Bracket #3)
Smartsmart (smärt),USA pronunciation v., adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- to be a source of sharp, local, and usually superficial pain, as a wound.
- to be the cause of a sharp, stinging pain, as an irritating application, a blow, etc.
- to feel a sharp, stinging pain, as in a wound.
- to suffer keenly from wounded feelings: She smarted under their criticism.
- to feel shame or remorse or to suffer in punishment or in return for something.
- to cause a sharp pain to or in.
- quick or prompt in action, as persons.
- having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
- shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
- clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
- dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, etc.
- socially elegant;
sophisticated or fashionable: the smart crowd.
pert: smart remarks.
- sharply brisk, vigorous, or active: to walk with smart steps.
- sharply severe, as a blow, stroke, etc.
- sharp or keen: a smart pain.
- [Informal.]equipped with, using, or containing electronic control devices, as computer systems, microprocessors, or missiles: a smart phone; a smart copier.
- intelligent (def. 4).
- [Older Use.]considerable;
- in a smart manner;
- a sharp local pain, usually superficial, as from a wound, blow, or sting.
- keen mental suffering, as from wounded feelings, affliction, grievous loss, etc.
- smarts, [Slang.]intelligence;
common sense: He never had the smarts to use his opportunities.
Universalu•ni•ver•sal (yo̅o̅′nə vûr′səl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of all or the whole: universal experience.
- applicable everywhere or in all cases;
general: a universal cure.
- affecting, concerning, or involving all: universal military service.
- used or understood by all: a universal language.
- present everywhere: the universal calm of southern seas.
- versed in or embracing many or all skills, branches of learning, etc.: Leonardo da Vinci was a universal genius.
- of or pertaining to the universe, all nature, or all existing things: universal cause.
- characterizing all or most members of a class;
- [Logic.](of a proposition) asserted of every member of a class.
- found in all languages or belonging to the human language faculty.
- [Mach.]noting any of various machines, tools, or devices widely adaptable in position, range of use, etc.
- (of metal plates and shapes) rolled in a universal mill.
- (of a rolling mill or rolling method) having or employing vertical edging rolls.
- something that may be applied throughout the universe to many things, usually thought of as an entity that can be in many places at the same time.
- a trait, characteristic, or property, as distinguished from a particular individual or event, that can be possessed in common, as the care of a mother for her young.
- [Logic.]a universal proposition.
- a general term or concept or the generic nature that such a term signifies;
a Platonic idea or Aristotelian form.
- an entity that remains unchanged in character in a series of changes or changing relations.
- [Hegelianism.]See concrete universal.
- See language universal.
- [Mach.]See universal joint.
Dishwasherdish•wash•er (dish′wosh′ər, -wô′shər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who washes dishes.
- a machine for washing dishes, kitchen utensils, etc., automatically.
Kitkit1 (kit),USA pronunciation n., v., kit•ted, kit•ting.
- a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
- the case for containing these.
- such a case and its contents.
- a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
- a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
- a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a costume or outfit of clothing, esp. for a specific purpose: ski kit; dancing kit; battle kit.
- kit and caboodle or boodle, the whole lot of persons or things;
all of something (often prec. by whole): We took along the whole kit and caboodle in the station wagon.
- to package or make available in a kit: a new model airplane that has just been kitted for the hobbyist.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to outfit or equip (often fol. by out or up).
Hello guys, this image is about Smart Choice Universal Dishwasher Mounting Kit (Countertop Mount) (Metal) ( Dishwasher Countertop Bracket #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 756 x 756. It's file size is only 49 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Dishwasher Countertop Bracket.
the newly married pair to accomplish your house has chosen Dishwasher Countertop Bracket. In addition to its modern layout but still straightforward, this stand been because of several strengths such as could be employed as a method of collecting together your family, a young childis understanding, a spot so forth and to put your kitchen gear.
The Dishwasher Countertop Bracket suited to the current form of home place. This mini-table has a streamlined form that is square to make it look more respectable for a vibrant young couple. Modern platforms washed thus didn't spend enough time a new pair that are super busy and can also be more easily treated.
This stand is generally in conjunction with amini home but may also be positioned on another space. Pricing table can be cheaper than different desk due to the size that is small. If you want to get this stand, there is in playing some style multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm, no injury.