Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Hello , this attachment is about Feeders And Conveyors (ordinary Conveyor Feeder #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 920 x 670. It's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Conveyor Feeder.
Together with the use of mirrors becoming more and more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly crucial, today. The more showcases on the wall, the higher the design and experience of the bathroom that offers a bigger image of the little area.
of decorating a Feeders And Conveyors (ordinary Conveyor Feeder #5) the notion might be changed frequently so your toilet has always been a spot that was better. You are able to improve your bathtub knowledge with all the wall decoration that is right. The utilization of wall hangings shunned within the bathroom since the utilization of water and water from warm water can damage this wall decor. The kidsis bathrooms even have independent wall accessories.
Many adore a common animation people to produce on their toilet surfaces. The use of the right pastel colors and shades can also be in building the decor that is right important. Eventually, the combination of the proper toilet ceiling lamps and bright colors produce an excellent issue to look at is walled by the bathroom. No matter what your innovative, the area type can not transform. Nonetheless, you're able to educate all of your imagination to create colour and some living while in the shower expertise.