Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Livestocklive•stock (līv′stok′),USA pronunciation n. (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- the horses, cattle, sheep, and other useful animals kept or raised on a farm or ranch.
Plasticplas•tic (plas′tik),USA pronunciation n.
- Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- a credit card, or credit cards collectively, usually made of plastic: He had a whole pocketful of plastic.
- money, payment, or credit represented by the use of a credit card or cards.
- something, or a group of things, made of or resembling plastic: The entire meal was served on plastic.
plas′ti•cal•ly, plas′tic•ly, adv.
- made of plastic.
- capable of being molded or of receiving form: clay and other plastic substances.
- produced by molding: plastic figures.
- having the power of molding or shaping formless or yielding material: the plastic forces of nature.
- being able to create, esp. within an art form;
having the power to give form or formal expression: the plastic imagination of great poets and composers.
- concerned with or pertaining to molding or modeling;
- relating to three-dimensional form or space, esp. on a two-dimensional surface.
- pertaining to the tools or techniques of drawing, painting, or sculpture: the plastic means.
- characterized by an emphasis on formal structure: plastic requirements of a picture.
impressionable: the plastic mind of youth.
- giving the impression of being made of or furnished with plastic: We stayed at one of those plastic motels.
- artificial or insincere;
phony: jeans made of cotton, not some plastic substitute; a plastic smile.
- lacking in depth, individuality, or permanence;
superficial, dehumanized, or mass-produced: a plastic society interested only in material acquisition.
- of or pertaining to the use of credit cards: plastic credit; plastic money.
- concerned with or pertaining to the remedying or restoring of malformed, injured, or lost parts: a plastic operation.
Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Mineralmin•er•al (min′ər əl, min′rəl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a class of substances occurring in nature, usually comprising inorganic substances, as quartz or feldspar, of definite chemical composition and usually of definite crystal structure, but sometimes also including rocks formed by these substances as well as certain natural products of organic origin, as asphalt or coal.
- a substance obtained by mining, as ore.
- (loosely) any substance that is neither animal nor vegetable.
- minerals, See mineral water.
- any of the inorganic elements, as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, or sodium, that are essential to the functioning of the human body and are obtained from foods.
- of the nature of a mineral;
pertaining to a mineral or minerals.
- containing or impregnated with a mineral or minerals.
- neither animal nor vegetable;
inorganic: mineral matter.
Hi guys, this picture is about Feeder Livestock #4 Plastic Barrel Mineral Feeder.. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 531 x 398. This blog post's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Feeder Livestock.
The home frequently has its own identity. Moreover together with the cottage are found in britain. Don't need to transform the building's composition is a lot of, Feeder Livestock #4 Plastic Barrel Mineral Feeder. models contend with traditional cottage.
Never questioned attractive, an outcome! To be able to keep up with the building's persona, the developer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture incorporating a kitchen design apart from the principal building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, great britain is the building in question.
Desire to convey the setting is hot and cozy, the furniture has a delicate bright color as his concluding. Storage that is the way much and modern equipment can be wonderful home design enhances this one. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
If you such as the setting of the comfortable home as well as calm using a moderate classic feel with possibly a fantastic choice for you. To obtain this type kitchen units that are inexpensive can be made an election that have pattern by you and use a wooden flooring has a sample. Applying light hues brown with variations of lumber and bright hues can make meal inside the home together with your household will experience warmer.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and it is currently after dark stage of reconstruction. In place of wanting to simulate the style of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to create an additional kitchen layout that sustain the smoothness of the house and will reduce the structural change of the entire hotel.
A cube's kitchen style in the form. Glass' use listed here is supposed to have the ability to handle the heat. Glass sliding gates may be popped to provide fresh-air into the place while summer comes. For there to be always a frequent thread between the Feeder Livestock with new kitchen, floors utilizing the same product using an exterior veranda.