Gritgrit (grit),USA pronunciation n., v., grit•ted, grit•ting.
- abrasive particles or granules, as of sand or other small, coarse impurities found in the air, food, water, etc.
- firmness of character;
pluck: She has a reputation for grit and common sense.
- a coarse-grained siliceous rock, usually with sharp, angular grains.
- sand or other fine grainy particles eaten by fowl to aid in digestion.
- to cause to grind or grate together.
- to make a scratchy or slightly grating sound, as of sand being walked on;
- grit one's teeth, to show tenseness, anger, or determination by or as if by clamping or grinding the teeth together.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Howdy there, this post is about Grit Flooring #5 Finished Concrete Floors Speckled. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1116 x 837. This picture's file size is just 183 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Grit Flooring.
What to try to find in a Grit Flooring Collection are streamlined models and diverse hues. Generally the colour of modern room units is likely to be black, white and red. It might suggest bright sleep dark wood and red cushions. Or you're able to seek out room models with metal frames, dark mattresses and white glass features at the head of the sleep.
Again this Grit Flooring #5 Finished Concrete Floors Speckled Collection should suit the modern content and color scheme of glass accessories and white or black wood, steel. You might find a dressing-table and a really part that is contemporary with platinum steel accessories which will provide a search that is very pointed.
There are numerous alternatives to own this diverse color to be the primary on your room layout. Next think about support furniture's items you'll need in your bedroom. It is possible an entire modern bedroom set that's everything you have to complete the design you wish for the room can be found by you. Before shopping, you should create a set of what exactly you will need, to possess all the storage you desire, as well as bits of feature furniture that is other that can complement the appearance you aim at.