Legendsleg•end (lej′ənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
- the body of stories of this kind, esp. as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.
- an inscription, esp. on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.
- a table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Cf. key1 (def. 8).
- [Numis.]inscription (def. 8).
- a collection of stories about an admirable person.
- a person who is the center of such stories: She became a legend in her own lifetime.
- [Archaic.]a story of the life of a saint, esp. one stressing the miraculous or unrecorded deeds of the saint.
- [Obs.]a collection of such stories or stories like them.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
CambridgeCam•bridge (kām′brij),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in Cambridgeshire, in E England: famous university founded in 12th century. 103,900.
- a city in E Massachusetts, near Boston. 95,322.
- a city in SE Ontario, in S Canada. 77,183.
- a city in E Ohio. 13,573.
Entertainmenten•ter•tain•ment (en′tər tān′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of entertaining;
agreeable occupation for the mind;
amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.
- something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement, esp. a performance of some kind: The highlight of the ball was an elaborate entertainment.
- hospitable provision for the needs and wants of guests.
- a divertingly adventurous, comic, or picaresque novel.
- [Obs.]maintenance in service.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Legends Furniture Cambridge Entertainment Center ( Legenda Furniture #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 787 x 710. This picture's file size is just 97 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Legenda Furniture.
The bed room is where spent lots of your own time and a very important element of your home. So it's essential that you simply present it with substantial flavor. In addition it's also advisable to ensure that the furniture prior to the topic of the space.
Additionally it is possible that you will uncover greater choices online than in outlets. Though looking for your room gear remember to check out different essential things that accompany it for example pillowcases linens and so on. These may also be typically for sale in the identical store.
In case you examine furniture, it would be a good idea where you will get cheap and good furniture that will fit your budget to find out. If you are currently seeking Legenda Furniture furniture then the excellent issue will be to discover an internet retailer that carries it at a very inexpensive discount. And the finest aspect is before you make your option, you can even examine the buying price of furniture.