Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
Howdy guys, this photo is about 5215 Stone Briar Dr, Meridian, MS 39301 ( Houses For Rent In Meridian Ms #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 887 x 665. It's file size is just 116 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Houses For Rent In Meridian Ms.
Houses For Rent In Meridian Ms might be unfamiliar to bedroom buddy. But decide the substance of home backsplash and basically pick the layout can be an exercise that really must be done so the kitchen friend rooang search great and cross eyed! Often the kitchen backsplash content that is commonly used is ceramic. Here's uplifting kitchen backsplash tile is exclusive! Let's see!
Home backsplash frequently on the wall is employed like a destroy region. Since frequently in the area of the kitchen drain will be a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and will be incredibly terrible if it splashes on the surfaces of your home, so it is provided as being a kitchen backsplash solution as well as decorating highlights within the home. Kitchen backsplash tile is extremely pretty flowered design with minimalist style home.
The grey colour is quite attached to minimalist modern style Houses For Rent In Meridian Ms or the area layout. Therefore is also utilized while in the home. With interior design that was contemporary that was elegant, kitchen backsplash tile were selected that have a motif just like natural jewel with dull shades of color so that you can fit the atmosphere in the home. Home backsplash that this occasion used throughout the kitchen wall beginning the sink to storage.