Neutralneu•tral (no̅o̅′trəl, nyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- not taking part or giving assistance in a dispute or war between others: a neutral nation during World War II.
- not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy: The arbitrator was absolutely neutral.
- of or belonging to a neutral state or party: neutral territory.
- of no particular kind, characteristics, etc.;
indefinite: a neutral personality that made no impression whatever; a sex-neutral job title.
- (of a color or shade)
of zero chroma;
- matching well with many or most other colors or shades, as white or beige.
- [Bot., Zool.]neuter.
- not causing or reflecting a change in something: It is believed that the new tax law will be revenue neutral.
- exhibiting neither acid nor alkaline qualities: neutral salts.
- (of a particle) having no charge.
- (of an atom, molecule, collection of particles, fluid, or solid) having no net charge;
- not magnetized.
- (of a vowel) pronounced with the tongue relaxed in a central position, as the a in alive;
- a person or a nation that remains neutral, as in a controversy or war.
- a citizen of a neutral nation during a war.
- [Mach., Auto.]the position or state of disengaged gears or other interconnecting parts: in neutral.
- a neutral color.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Twotwo (to̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, 1 plus 1.
- a symbol for this number, as 2 or II.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a playing card, die face, or half of a domino face with two pips.
- in two, into two separate parts, as halves: A bolt of lightning split the tree in two.
- put two and two together, to draw a correct conclusion from the given circumstances;
infer: It didn't require a great mind to put two and two together.
- amounting to two in number.
Hello folks, this post is about Neutral French Country Kitchen With Two Islands ( Hgtv Million Dollar Rooms #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1216 x 912. It's file size is only 123 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Hgtv Million Dollar Rooms.
Is your Neutral French Country Kitchen With Two Islands ( Hgtv Million Dollar Rooms #3)? I am aware first. Toiletries in the back. The medicine case was messy with products unusual bottles, and products. The attire under the drain was filled in spots with sheets of toilet-paper and everything wasn't suitable elsewhere.
Start by considering small, than you need to handle if actually that seems like more work. How can you improve the area you curently have? One of the ideas will be to arrange the room. Everyone has a cabinet there, but factors only chuck in there before the wreck isn't prepared. Alternatively, have you been considering getting some storage boxes that are little and marking them?
One of the best Neutral French Country Kitchen With Two Islands ( Hgtv Million Dollar Rooms #3) I've discovered recently requires, not remodeling, but only rethinking your toilet design. You'll be able to enter concealed shelves that present and could store from your makeup to some pretty knickknacks when you have a space. And if you intend to create your toiletries invisible, you are able to usually put hidden cabinets and cabinets.