Half Moon Pillow Neck have 5 attachments , they are Half Moon. Zoom, Half Moon Pillow Neck #2 Defaultname - Memory Foam Neck Pillow, Half Moon. Zoom, Picture 1 Of 7 ., Half Moon Pillow Bolster - Pain Relief Memory Foam Cushion. Following are the images:
The post of Half Moon Pillow Neck was posted at August 6, 2018 at 6:25 am. It is posted under the Pillow category. Half Moon Pillow Neck is tagged with Half Moon Pillow Neck, Half, Moon, Pillow, Neck..
Halfhalf (haf, häf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. halves (havz, hävz),USA pronunciation adj., adv.
- one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole, as an object, or unit of measure or time;
a part of a whole equal or almost equal to the remainder.
- a quantity or amount equal to such a part (½).
- either of two equal periods of play, usually with an intermission or rest period separating them. Cf. quarter (def. 10).
- one of two;
a part of a pair.
- See half dollar.
- the sum of 50 cents: Four dimes and two nickels make a half.
- [Baseball.]either of the two units of play into which an inning is divided, the visiting team batting in the first unit and the home team batting in the second.
- [Football.]a halfback.
- a half-crown coin.
- the sum of a half crown;
two shillings, sixpence.
- a half pint: He ordered a half of ale.
- not the half of, a significant yet relatively minor part of something that remains to be described in full: He accused them of being responsible for the error, and that's not the half of the story.Also, not half of, not half.
- being one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole: a half quart.
- being half or about half of anything in degree, amount, length, etc.: at half speed; half sleeve.
- partial or incomplete: half measures.
- in or to the extent or measure of half.
- in part;
incompletely: half understood.
- to some extent;
almost: half recovered.
- by half, by very much;
by far: She was too talented by half for her routine role.
- half again as much or as many, as much as 50 percent more: This mug holds half again as much coffee as the smaller one.
- half in two, [Southern U.S.](chiefly Gulf States). in or into two parts;
in half: Cut the cake half in two.
- in half, divided into halves: The vase broke in half.
- not half:
- not at all;
not really: His first attempts at painting are not half bad.
- See half (def. 9).
Moonmoon (mo̅o̅n),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth's natural satellite, orbiting the earth at a mean distance of 238,857 miles (384,393 km) and having a diameter of 2160 miles (3476 km).
- this body during a particular lunar month, or during a certain period of time, or at a certain point of time, regarded as a distinct object or entity. Cf. full moon, half-moon, new moon, waning moon, waxing moon.
- a lunar month, or, in general, a month.
- any planetary satellite: the moons of Jupiter.
- something shaped like an orb or a crescent.
- a platyfish.
- the buttocks, esp. when bared.
- blue moon, a very long period of time: Such a chance comes once in a blue moon.
- to act or wander abstractedly or listlessly: You've been mooning about all day.
- to sentimentalize or remember nostalgically: He spent the day mooning about his lost love.
- to gaze dreamily or sentimentally at something or someone: They sat there mooning into each other's eyes.
- to expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
- to spend (time) idly: to moon the afternoon away.
- to illuminate by or align against the moon.
- to expose one's buttocks to as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
The bedroom is actually where you may spend a lot of your own time and an essential a part of your property. So it's crucial that you simply supply it with substantial flavor. In addition it's also wise to ensure that the furniture relative to the concept of the place.
Should you look at bedroom accessories, it would be considered a good plan where you will get inexpensive and good furniture that can match your budget to find out. If you are searching for Half Moon Pillow Neck furniture your thing that is excellent is always to find an internet retailer that carries it at a really affordable discount. And the greatest part is before you create your choice you can even evaluate the price tag on furniture.
It's also feasible you will find choices that are better online than in outlets. While searching for your room gear keep in mind to check additional important things that accompany it for example pillowcases linens and stuff like that out. These will also be generally obtainable in the identical store.