Foldable Clothes Rack have 8 images it's including Marvelous Foldable Clothes Rack #1 Collapsible Coat Racks, Clotheslines.com, Superb Foldable Clothes Rack #3 Wall Mounted Laundry Drying Rack Ideas: Astounding Laundry Rack Ideas, Wardrobe Racks, Foldable Clothes Rack Portable Folding Clothes Rack Folding Light Wooden Garment Rack With ., Bedroom Great X Shape Type Telescopic Collapsible Clothes For Fold Out Clothes Rack, Folding Clothes Rack At Bed Bath And Beyond Laundry Wall Mounted Walmart Drying Manufacturers Page, Awesome Foldable Clothes Rack #7 Foldaway, Stylish, Wooden Clothes Rack., Foldable Clothes Rack #8 360 Degrees Foldable Garment Rack. Here are the images:
Foldable Clothes Rack was published at February 14, 2019 at 3:41 am. This article is published under the Rack category. Foldable Clothes Rack is labelled with Foldable Clothes Rack, Foldable, Clothes, Rack..
Foldablefold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Clothesclothes (klōz, klōᵺz),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- garments for the body;
articles of dress;
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The Foldable Clothes Rack shade impression has been proven like a medium for the generation of mental impression disposition, fashion, and also the style or persona of the area. Shades might be exhibited using furniture's existence, wall coloring models, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, actually picture home.
Choose Foldable Clothes Rack, can give basic impression and a brand new impression. This impact would appear rustic shades should you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes. But when you are creating furniture for table or seat it will provide an elegant and simple's impression. White is not unsuitable for covering a sofa, a seat.
The clear presence of furniture as it characterizes the selection that is color, a space can considerably influence the effect that in with a furniture. Make no oversight of incorporating coloring with all the bedroom furniture you have. Here are some perceptions that will be triggered the various shades for your layout of the home furnishings.