AkitaA•ki•ta (ə kē′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport on N Honshu, in N Japan, on the Sea of Japan. 284,830.
- (sometimes l.c.) one of a Japanese breed of large, muscular dogs having a broad head with erect ears, a stiff coat of brown, red, black, or brindle color, and a long tail curled over its back, originally bred for hunting, now often used as a guard dog.
Dogsdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Puppiespup•py (pup′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
pup′py•hood′, pup′py•dom, n.
- a young dog, esp. one less than a year old.
- [Fox Hunting.]a foxhound that has hunted regularly for less than one season.
- pup (def. 2).
- a presuming, conceited, or empty-headed young man.
Hello folks, this photo is about Akita Dogs And Puppies ( Akita Shedding #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 680 x 532. This picture's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Akita Shedding.
The present day kitchen carries a modern kitchen notion to obtain round the slim territory on your kitchen. This notion offers when it comes to a contemporary kitchen with contemporary furniture installation, so make your home appear convenient to use and newer. Modern home layout nowadays has become popular one of the people as we learn.
Since the average recent of every family have a contemporary property types are put on take care of cramped situations location. The present day kitchen is built to boost the contemporary notion of your kitchen have a thin subject. Who claims having a Akita Dogs And Puppies ( Akita Shedding #2) that cannot be became akitchen of one's dreams? It's precisely this concern features a small home can be as distinctive as you can we've to become creative to showcase the current home modern like residences that are modern today.
A wide array is of modern home layout enthusiasm having a modern-style as possible copy. Various modern kitchen design is seen in web sources and various print press. Also, a few of these suggestions can even try to produce a modern kitchen contemporary enchanting.