JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
AkitaA•ki•ta (ə kē′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport on N Honshu, in N Japan, on the Sea of Japan. 284,830.
- (sometimes l.c.) one of a Japanese breed of large, muscular dogs having a broad head with erect ears, a stiff coat of brown, red, black, or brindle color, and a long tail curled over its back, originally bred for hunting, now often used as a guard dog.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Howdy there, this photo is about Japanese Akita Dog ( Akita Shedding #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1101 x 733. This blog post's file size is only 187 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Akita Shedding.
After grabbed by occupied nights, sipping milk caffeine with pals or household work together at home is actually a predicament as well as a nice environment, devote their free period. Minutes recover your power with a lot of memories of camaraderie, heat and recover power to combat the strain of the task.
A Japanese Akita Dog ( Akita Shedding #5) could reflect the personal flavor of decorating your family room. You would possibly favor unique modern coffee-table to your home, if you're a person who has a modern home design. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual taste.
Modern coffee table affects the decor is sophisticated and luxurious in appearance of the home. It's much better to know the different styles and models of modern coffeetable on the internet, if you want to place a modern coffee-table in the living-room.