Nauticalnau•ti•cal (nô′ti kəl, not′i-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to sailors, ships, or navigation: nautical terms.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Favorfa•vor (fā′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration;
a kind act: to ask a favor.
- friendly or well-disposed regard;
goodwill: to win the favor of the king.
- the state of being approved or held in regard: to be in favor at court; styles that are now in favor.
- excessive kindness or unfair partiality;
preferential treatment: to treat some people with favor and others with neglect.
- a gift bestowed as a token of goodwill, kind regard, love, etc., as formerly upon a knight by his lady.
- a ribbon, badge, etc., worn in evidence of goodwill or loyalty, as by an adherent of a political party.
- a small gift or decorative or festive item, as a noisemaker or paper hat, often distributed to guests at a party.
- Usually, favors. sexual intimacy, esp. as permitted by a woman.
- [Archaic.]a letter, esp. a commercial one.
- find favor with, to gain the favor of;
be liked by: The play found favor with the opening-night audience.
- in favor of:
- on the side of;
in support of: to be in favor of reduced taxation.
- to the advantage of.
- (of a check, draft, etc.) payable to: Make out your checks in favor of the corporation.
- in one's favor, to one's credit or advantage: All the comments were in your favor.
- out of favor, no longer liked or approved;
no longer popular or fashionable: He's out of favor with the president and may soon be fired.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] favour. fa′vor•er, n.
- to regard with favor: to favor an enterprise.
- to prefer;
treat with partiality: The father favored his younger son.
- to show favor to;
oblige: The king favored him with an audience.
- to be favorable to;
facilitate: The wind favored their journey.
- to deal with, treat, or use gently: to favor a lame leg.
- to aid or support: He favored his party's cause with ample funds.
- to bear a physical resemblance to* resemble: to favor one's father's side of the family.
Tagstag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Nautical Baby Shower Favor Tags #12 Il_570xn. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 570 x 570. It's file size is only 117 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Nautical Baby Shower Favor Tags.
It's time for you to paint-your cupboard first until it starts, mixing the colour. Next utilize a brush to equally coat the light colour onto all surfaces of the lavatory bureau. Safer than to darken the undertaking with one-layer of colour to employ some light layers. Let overnight or to dry for all hours, then reinstall your next or third color coats.
We now have coated back the dressing-table covering the toilet flooring that touches the surrounding ground updating handles and all doors, and reinserting all-the fittings which were introduced in this approach. Now's a good time when it is not hung properly, to modify the door in making the location of fresh screws to shut the entranceway smoothly, to ensure that small change.
Another approach to tidy up your outdated toilet is by the addition of new calls for the compartment and cabinet doors. Additionally updating the sink with a more modern and new style may also support update your Nautical Baby Shower Favor Tags #12 Il_570xn that is old.